The mitochondria are considered the powerhouse of every cell in our body. These small organelles produce energy in the form of ATP which drive not only energy production but are involved in protein synthesis, RNA and DNA synthesis and metabolism of fatty acids. Patients with mitochondrial dysfunction may have low muscle mass, weak muscle strength, poor exercise tolerance and fine/gross motor delays.*
Doctors have been using this formula for over ten years to help support chronically ill patients who after years of being sick may have depleted their mitochondrial energy production or have dysfunctional energy production from chronic oxidative stress.*
- Carnitine, CoQ10, Creatine and Malic Acid provide fuel to help to help improve vital functioning and provide energy to jump start the healing process.
- B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, and Biotin) are cofactors in Krebs cycle function which feed electron transport and ATP production.
- Antioxidants: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, and CoQ10 help prevent uncoupling of the mitochondria and allow for optimal energy production.
- N-acetyl cysteine is the rate limiting amino acid in the production of glutathione. Remember, glutathione is our bodies most important antioxidant and detoxifying agent.
- Phosphadtidyl Serine is abundant in mitochondrial cell membranes and supports mitochondrial integrity.
Mito Rescue, mitochondrial support supplements by True health Naturals is formulated without Folates and B12 as these B vitamins and the types used need to be individualized to each patient’s unique metabolic needs.
Mito Rescue is an all natural supplement that provides mito support for kids.
Take 1 capsule two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetarian capsule(cellulose, purified water)
Free of the following common allergens:
No artificial colors, artificial flavors, milk or milk derivatives or sodium added.
- Store in a cool, dry place (59˚F-85˚F) away from direct light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.