Motor-Connect was developed to provide key nutrients involved in neuronal health. Patients with poor neuronal connectivity may have trouble with planning multiple step functions. The four nutrients in this formula work together to help with connectivity, energy production, cell membrane integrity, and overall neuronal health.*
- Biotin is involved in glucose, amino acid and fatty acid production. Biotin is well known for improving hair, nail and skin health. Patients with abnormal gut microbiomes and malabsorption may have difficulty producing and absorbing biotin. Biotin also aides in Vitamin B1 transportation.
- Benfotiamine, fat soluble form of Vitamin B1, is involved in energy production through the utilization of glucose. This is an essential nutrient, which means our bodies cannot produce it. Vitamin B1 needs to be consumed in adequate amounts. Recent studies show Vitamin B1 in the brain helps produce the neurotransmitter, Acetylcholine. Acetylcholine helps with memory, processing, comprehension and balancing the autonomic nervous system.
- Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid, is another essential nutrient and is involved in the production of Acetyl CoA, energy production and fatty acid oxidation. It is co-localized with Vitamin B1 and Biotin in these pathways.
- Molybdenum is a mineral cofactor involved in copper regulation as well as working in conjunction with Biotin and Vitamin B1 to help create sulfate. Sulfate helps with the detoxification of chemicals, phenols and oxalates in the body.
In addition to the nutrients in Motor Connect, healthy fats, phospholipids and fat soluble antioxidants are an integral part of any protocol to improve neuronal connectivity.*
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water).
Does not Contain:
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, milk or milk derivatives or sodium added.
- Stop supplements containing biotin prior to blood testing for thyroid conditions as it may artificially interfere with the results.
- Store in a cool, dry place (59˚F-85˚F) away from direct light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.